rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Real Talk Sessions: The Truth About Gaslighting

Real Talk Sessions: The Truth About Gaslighting

A (somewhat) recent experience with the girl I lost my virginity to made this and your RTS about "jump-offs" ring very true in my ears. There's a long story behind this, but basically, before I knew a thing about the red pill, I had been treating this girl like a jump-off. This was in response to the way she had treated me in the beginning of our relationship, but when I had (inadvertently) started messing around with other girls, and only calling her once in a blue moon to get it in in the backseat of her car at 2am, she began hitting me with this stuff. Even in my (relatively purple blue pill mind) I ignored her nonsense, because in the pit of my stomach, I knew what we were, and I was firm on keeping it that way. I've realized, most guys will not do this.

The key word is OPTIONS. I won't lie, back in the day, I was mad overweight and had some acne. However, I had some confidence from being a decent lacrosse player and being the "class clown". I had the luxury of having a couple of other girls be into my antics, which gave me options. It is absolutely amazing what that will do to any other guy. A majority of men do not have OPTIONS, so they stick with what they're given and/or give in to the demands of (what should be) their jump off. As someone more creative could say, "An approach a day, keeps the..."

What I've said is from the perspective of someone who is still in the early stages of becoming a "player". I'm still in single digits in terms of notch count, but I came to the above realizations just because the situation was presented to me. I guarantee that 90% of guys struck with oneitis do not have OPTIONS. With everything that the manosphere teaches on "dodging shit tests" and "outgaming" ladies (chicken/egg I know), you'd be surprised how much of that becomes a nonfactor when you legitimately have OPTIONS.

Messages In This Thread