rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

List of quality content on the 'macro' side of PUA?

List of quality content on the 'macro' side of PUA?

Analogous to the distinction between micro- and macro-economics, I believe we may make a division into micro- and macro-PUA. While micro-PUA aims to explain the dynamics of female attraction and how to push the buttons most effectively (so as to have better game in the field), macro-PUA instead considers these dynamics within the context of present-day social organization and looks at society-wide trends. Examples of macro-PUA include discussing the causes for the rise of feminism, the changes in society which led to marriage losing much of its benefit for many men, and so on.

I've been trying to compile some good content on these topics. Here's what I have so far:

Old posts by Roissy: Endless Dating, The Limits of Game, Don't Get Married, Compassion Creates More Cads, Obesity To Blame For Game, State Of Nature, The Best Thing Society Can Do For Beta Males, How to Save Marriage, Decivilizing: Human Nature Unleashed, Love In The Time Of Game, and Sexual Dystopia: A Glimpse Into The Future.

There are some strands of commonality between these posts, but I'm having a hard time figuring out how to verbalize them. Suffice it to say that these posts give some solid info relating to the rise of feminism, the gradual disappearance of the social, governmental, and physical factors which enforced monogamous arrangements, the return to a more primal kind of sexual climate, the cause for the 'player revolution' (which this forum, and the PUA community more generally, embodies), etc.

And a series from T. AKA Ricky Raw: The Myth of the Middle-Class Alpha Male.

This series delves into a lot of topics, for example the relation between democracy (one person, one vote) and monogamy (one man, one woman), the causes behind the feminist revolution, and so on.

Together the Roissy posts and the Ricky Raw series seem to give quite a nice start to an analysis of how the sexual climate in society has evolved throughout history, where we are today, and what consequences we may expect from certain changes.

Anyway, if any of those posts are new to any of you, I would definitely recommend reading them (as long as you're interested in what I'm calling 'macro PUA', rather than being interested only in the more practical stuff). And if any of you have in mind some high-quality posts that I didn't link to here and bear on these topics, please let me know!

Messages In This Thread