rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Technology and Gym Help Thread

The Technology and Gym Help Thread

Quote: (06-06-2011 11:35 AM)sir_seducer Wrote:  

i am going Gym reg basis....i want to loose weight thats what my doc suggest me...but one day i see three pounds less...other day it comes back to normal...why

Variety of factors, water weight, timing you weighed yourself, the timing of when you ate last and what you ate... scales are never optimal tools for weight loss, better to trust what you see and how things fit, your body will tell you if it's losing. A couple girls asked me to help them train and I gave them a routine after 2 months their physiques were night and day, but their weight had gone up and they were pissed that I had them on a diet and they were gaining weight. They went from no muscle tone to having some, that's heavier, it's going to show on a scale but they loved how they looked so they stuck to it. So don't gauge results on a scale not that you were just saying. IF you're going to use a scale use it at the same time daily in a fasted state, you wake up every morning take your morning piss, get on the scale before you put anything else in.

Messages In This Thread