rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it normal for a guy to be 19 and still not have his 1st girlfriend? (INDIAN TROLL)

Is it normal for a guy to be 19 and still not have his 1st girlfriend? (INDIAN TROLL)

In a few weeks or so I will be turning 19. I have not had my first girlfriend yet, I was not able to get a prom date either but people told me to come to prom. I ended up having a great time and some girls danced with me.

I do not live in a California or a New York, I live in Mississippi. The state is ranked as the poorest in the US, highest obesity rate, ranked number 1 in rates of Chlamydia and Gonorrhea, number 5 in rates of primary and secondary syphilis. A lot of those negatives were high in my district, lots of girls had STDs and people would talk about a guy getting with a girl and then getting infected.

http://www.avert.org/std-statistics-america.htm

Hate to live my life off of statistics but hey its true. The high school I went to was around 85 percent Black and honestly I am just not attracted to Black women, just not.

I am almost going to be 19 in a few weeks. I go to a community college. My high school years were terrible, extreme drama in the family and I was not able to perform as well as I wanted to.

I finished the first year of college with a good GPA and have hopes of transferring to a college in another state. I hear of people saying 16-20 is that age you get to date around and get with all types of women but after that stuff starts getting serious. Can any of you older males with experience on this subject help me?

Messages In This Thread