rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Donald Trump thread

The Donald Trump thread

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...blems.html

[Image: 29AC99F600000578-3126728-image-m-6_1434473803209.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

Donald Trump is running for president, on the promise that he will 'bring back' the American dream.

The multi-billionaire businessmen announced his shot at the White House Tuesday morning, surrounded with gold, mirrors and polished marble in a midtown Manhattan skyscraper named after himself.

Trump was introduced by a gushing speech from his daughter Ivanka, then strode on stage to the backing of Neil Young's Rockin' In The Free World, and gathered his large and colorful family around him for a group photo after his speech.

As part of his big reveal - teased at for years - Trump, 69, gave a statement of his own wealth, pegging his net worth at $8.73billion.

He declared to a crowd of Trump devotees and 'VIP' businessmen in suits that he was 'proud' of his enormous assets, noting more than once how 'I'm really rich'.

Indeed, Trump went so far as making his own personal wealth a major strut of his pitch for the presidency - saying that he has so much cash he can afford to ignore lobbyists and vested interests.

He admitted it was 'crass' to parade his own wealth, but nonetheless concluded: 'I don't need anybody's money. It's nice,' he said.

Trump's politics:

TRUMP AT THE STUMP: POLICIES FROM THE ANNOUNCEMENT SPEECH

'Repeal and replace' Obamacare
No cuts to Social Security
Build a wall along the Mexican border
End Common Core in education
Increase taxes on foreign goods
'Protect the Second Amendment'

He also claimed that his personal abilities in the board room and at the negotiating table would put him in a position to save billions from the federal budget, buoy up industry and divert wealth worldwide into American pockets.

Among his big promises were pledges to create millions of jobs, make America rich and defeat its enemies overseas, among which he included economic rivals like China, Japan and Mexico as well as armed combatants like ISIS.

'We need somebody that literally will take this country and make it great again. We can do that,' said Trump in his speech.

I will be the greatest jobs president God ever created.
'Ladies and gentlemen, I am officially running for president of the United States, and we are going to make our country great again.'

Trump staffers sent out his speech in advance to reporters, but the candidate himself seemingly went off-script for most of the delivery, clocking in at 55 minutes after numerous digressions, anecdotes, jokes and jibes.

Joking 'I beat China all the time', Trump used his own record on business to illustrate how he'd deal with foreign governments.

Describing China as a bigger threat than ISIS and pointing out that Mexico is 'not our friend', Trump suggested that he'd levy huge taxes on foreign goods to prop up domestic production, as well as constructing a solid wall along the southern border.

[Image: lol.gif]

What do you guys think? Is this another clown added to the GOP's roster for this primary season or does he stand a chance at stopping the Hiliary?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread