rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If prostitution were legal, how do you think it would change things?

If prostitution were legal, how do you think it would change things?

I'm asking this from mainly a N. American perspective, but this might be valid in other Anglo countries were P4P is highly stigmatized.

First off, I'm not an advocate of P4P nor is it something I engage in. Although I have no issue with other guys doing it, for me it just takes away the hunt and validation aspect of sex which I think is as important as the act itself. It feels like cheating. I do think it should be legal and easily available however. Number one, because like drugs or alcohol, there's no way you'll ever stop it. It's been around forever and always will, so might as well regulate it so that it takes the element of seediness and danger away ala Amsterdam RLD. It would also be good for generating revenue and will help society in that way.

My other reason I think it would be good is that it would lower the value of pussy dramatically. Bitch shields would have no choice but to come down. You might see fewer cocks in the clubs looking for ass since they'll just go straight to the RLD instead of putting up with attitude and flakiness all night. I think it would make life easier even for guys who don't P4P. Just like we bring in Indian IT workers on temporary visas, we should be able to bring in working girls from Brazil, Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, Colombia, Russia, Philippines, wherever on rotating visas. They'd have to get thoroughly tested for HIV and other STDs before getting the visa and they can work in a legally recognized brothel like Mustang Ranch in Nevada. All these working girls in poor countries would flock here by the millions knowing they can make magnitudes more here than in their home country.

The end effect would be cheap and easily available sex like the termas in Rio full of women that are as hot as anything in the clubs. How could this not be positive for ALL men? Even those of us that don't P4P? Don't you think it would force women to actually have to compete for men's attention if there is a viable alternative? I know this won't happen IRL anything soon. Partly due to religious conservatives and also due to feminists who consider it exploitation and degrading, but I wonder what effects it would have.

For guys who have spent significant time in places with cheap and easily available working girls, do you feel that the lowering of the value of pussy this presents has had a positive effect on non-working women's attitudes? Do they work harder to make men happy due to competition?

Messages In This Thread