rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man kills woman who denounced him for "sexual harassment"

Man kills woman who denounced him for "sexual harassment"

Quote: (06-13-2015 03:40 PM)Basil Ransom Wrote:  

Quote: (06-13-2015 02:35 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

No need to jump to conclusions. We don't know if the allegations are true or not, but it was enough to spur him to murder. A failure to ask why, on the part of society, will lead to more events like this.

I agree it's important to ask, and to design our society to protect human life, and to scrutinize deaths to see if they were preventable. That said, I don't think there's much at fault with the situation except the man himself.

Some people don't need much to be spurred to murder. He could've just as well been fired for insubordination and murdered just the same, but we're not about to protect employees for talking shit to their boss.

If I had to guess, it would be that this man had serious pre-existing mental/drug problems.

Maybe it seems hard for you to defend a guy who killed someone, but if he was in any way a victim, you can count on the media to avoid mentioning it.

That's why there is a reluctance among some other forum members to immediate seeing him as a cold blooded killer.

Many of us are quickly under the impression that we aren't getting the full story.

We've seen too many cases where women conspired to ruin a guy's life.

That being said, I'm sure that we can all agree that killing a person is (in this case, certainly) the wrong thing to do.

What is more to point, is the question of how often are we going be seeing this happen in a society that criminalizes normal male behaviour?

I'm the King of Beijing!

Messages In This Thread