rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cold approaching girls with parents

Cold approaching girls with parents

It's totally possible - and actually could be a positive for gaming. If you present yourself as a good respectable lad then the parent(s) may help the situation along trying to sell their daughter to you ro convince her to give her number out.

A friend of mine, younger guy early 20's works as a pool/hottub repairman/installer. He told me a story once of a family's inground pool he was working on. The family was outside all day and the daughter was a sweet looking tart so he decided to make the move - at the end of the day when the family was all standing at the front door to say thanks for the service. He walked right up to the daughter said he thought she was good looking and sweet and asked for her to put her number in his phone with the parents right next to her. Got the digits.

Related story, I was visiting my mother in CO for the holidays this past December and her and I were waiting at the bus stop to hit up the 16th st. shopping district downtown. A gal strolls up and my mom straight wings me like a pro. Mom-wing game level 1,000. She starts talking the girl up telling her how pretty she is asking her where she works, what she is doing after work, then is like "Well this is my son he's here for the holidays you should go out afterwork!" She pulls out a pen and paper "Whats your number?" - having your mom wing you is so disarming its insane. I wish I could bring her out with me all the time.

Messages In This Thread