rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How did gays become so popular?

How did gays become so popular?

Quote: (06-14-2015 12:27 AM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

The Spanish colonized almost a whole continent under brute force, imperialism and wiping out native people. Read about the native people Columbus and his crew made extinct through diseases and straight out butchery. To say the Aztecs were worse, is simply incorrect.

Actually, you are the one who is "simply incorrect". Your bias shows through blaming Columbus for the diseases they brought. They didn't even know they were bringing these diseases. Yes, the conquest was enabled by the reduced numbers of American peoples, but that is hardly the Spanish people's fault.

As for the Aztecs, they were probably the most brutal people in recorded history. The Spanish were middling, I would say. Certainly they could be cruel. But the Aztecs were utterly barbarous. You need to do some study before so blithely repeating absurdities.

The truth is, the number of people killed in the whole Spanish Inquisition over a couple of centuries - which has become a byword for European cruelty - is less than the number whose hearts were ripped out through their living chests on a single major Aztec festival day. The culture of these people was sick, through and through.

As it's off-topic, I will say no more. But I think we've had enough hippy lies about "Cortez the Killer" with no perspective.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Messages In This Thread