rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How did gays become so popular?

How did gays become so popular?

Quote: (06-13-2015 11:11 PM)Mr. Wolf Wrote:  

I usually love reading this forum, but I am surprised by the anti-gay sentiment here. People are born gay; it's not a choice. My brother didn't "choose" to dress up as Wonder Woman at 4 years old, or to clomp around the house in our mother's shoes and clothes. It's just something he felt he needed to do.

Lol why exactly are you "surprised" by anti-gay sentiment here?
Putting aside the lols of your brother 'not choosing' to wear a Wonder Woman costume (maybe the costume chose him?), the lack of choice of being gay doesn't mean we should tolerate it.

There are a lot of other traits which people can't chose. Retardation, psychosis, ugliness etc. That doesn't mean we aren't justified in holding those people in poor regard, and keeping our distance from them.

Gays just happen to be the worst in this regard - they are otherwise fully functional people, and their effective demands that society accommodate their pathology is resulting in severe social damage. Were the gays 'underground', we'd not care as much and would be happy to ignore them.

Messages In This Thread