rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How did gays become so popular?

How did gays become so popular?

Back in college I worked in the anthropology dept, a gut-wrenching experience even without the gays that worked there. Sadly, they made it all the worse. Before I transferred I must have seen a dozen strangers get felt up by them right in the light of day... I'd notice they'd get excessively "feely" with new students in particular, like hands on and silently dare them to say anything about it. I came close to knocking one faggot's teeth out once.

I got to talking about this with a friend of mine who was a police officer for twenty years. He said homos have more pedophiles in their deviant group than ANY other social group he'd ever encountered. Although they only represent 1-2% of the general population, they account for more than half of all the pedophile cases he'd seen. This would make homosexuals more than 30-50 times more likely to be pedophiles.

That "hands on" way they have with strangers extends to all age groups, not just adults.

Messages In This Thread