rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How did gays become so popular?

How did gays become so popular?

Quote: (05-30-2015 12:13 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (05-29-2015 09:20 PM)Truth Teller Wrote:  

Quote: (05-29-2015 08:26 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Gays spread gayness when they molest little boys and make them permanently gay. As gays get more power and access to children then of course we're going to see faggotry rise in the next generation.

Usually the problem corrects itself after a good war.

I think it's a little deeper than early molestation (there's likely a biological factor as well as an environmental one), but I do think that homosexuality is going to increase in terms of "outed" gays.

Most people don't believe this, but the amount of gays who claim they've been molested or raped as children by older men is shockingly high, around 15-25% by my estimates of total gays.

No one wants to do actual research on this, because it's such a damning indictment.

It's much higher.

Here is an abstract of a clinical study dated 2001.

Quote:Quote:

Abstract
In research with 942 nonclinical adult participants, gay men and lesbian women reported a significantly higher rate of childhood molestation than did heterosexual men and women. Forty-six percent of the homosexual men in contrast to 7% of the heterosexual men reported homosexual molestation. Twenty-two percent of lesbian women in contrast to 1% of heterosexual women reported homosexual molestation. This research is apparently the first survey that has reported substantial homosexual molestation of girls. Suggestions for future research were offered.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300

Messages In This Thread