rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How did gays become so popular?

How did gays become so popular?

I've just started reading this book and will report back once I'm finished. It seems to directly answer the OP's question.

[Image: rreilly_makinggayokay_lg.jpg]

In the meantime, what strikes me as most bizarre is how rabid the pro-gay supporters are. I'm talking about straight people who go out of their way to white knight for gays. They're often incredibly passionate about the gay cause and do not take kindly to ANY criticism of it.

I personally wouldn't mind if someone voiced a position calmly, saying for instance, "Hey, you know, I don't find anything wrong with gay marriage and that's why I support it". I would then present my opinion/counterargument and we could part ways.

But that's never how it's presented, is it? No, it's always, "Hey FUCKTARD, what the FUCK is wrong with you? What, do you live in the medieval age or something? It's 2015, get the fuck out with your bigotry/homophobia/hatred/ignorance!!!"

Sigh.....

Messages In This Thread