rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How did gays become so popular?

How did gays become so popular?

Quote: (06-07-2015 06:34 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Usually the only people who support gays are people who have no experience with them.

This is surprising to hear.

Living in NYC, the "professional class" has tons of gays in it, and so any young working professional here has tons of experience with gay people, at least in the workplace, but very often socially. Nearly all of the straight people I've ever met here are very pro-gay, like absolutely love gay shit and think gay people are the best. It seems like every girl has their "gay best friend" and really gay people are just everywhere, it's nigh-on impossible to not have experience with them.

There are some, typically finance Republican types, who are just resigned to gays and maybe will roll their eyes at some gay shit, maybe let the word "fag" slip, but never actually speak out against homosexuals or homosexuality in any way.

For instance I don't think I've ever heard a "professional" person speak out against gay marriage in NYC. Working class people yes, but it seems to have little to do with what you said, those who know gays no longer supporting them. Tons of people here mix with gays all the time, go celebrate "pride day" like it's the 4th of July, etc.

Messages In This Thread