rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hair loss question

Hair loss question

Quote: (06-13-2015 12:31 AM)Elizabeth1 Wrote:  

Stop using chemical based shampoos and conditioner and use natural and herbal treatments for your hair. I found coconut oil massage very effective in reducing hair fall and making hair thick, strong and beautiful. Regular use of coconut oil give hair a beautiful natural shine and makes them grow fast. Aloe Vera is another amazing herb you can use to stop hair fall and make your hair strong. Honey, Olive oil, Amla(Indian gooseberry), Sikakai are also very effective for hair hair fall and growing hair back. Massaging water of onion on bald area regularly helps in growing your hair back. So if you're looking for some hair growth tips, just avoid chemical based based products and use natural ones. Eating healthy and balanced diet and avoiding junk and processed foods is also very helpful in this.

Yeah, I hate using shampoos that contain chemicals. I try to shampoo with pure energy whenever possible.

Messages In This Thread