rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Yoga Poses and Headstands: the New Duckface

Yoga Poses and Headstands: the New Duckface

Quote: (05-21-2015 02:49 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

everyone knows it's become overrun with girls looking for relationships, just idly killing time, and just trying to get free shit--as is well-documented throughout this forum:

I'm glad no one told me this, because I've fucked 25 girls off tinder this year. 3 in the last 48 hours. Hell I've been so busy banging sexy young tinder girls I haven't had time to write up the reports on RVF yet!

But maybe I should stop because "everyone knows" it's just for attention whoring now? And that "mainstream sources" say it's bad?

Nah.

My point here isn't to attack, but to say that someone's results depend on their mentality. You can choose to primarily see the negative side of women, or you can figure out how to use all these pieces to your advantage to get what you want out of the game.

When some guys see girls posting yoga photos or other sexy photos, they see it in a negative light and label it with jargon like "attention whoring."

If you spend your time hating on women and making fun of them, then it's going to put you in the wrong mindset for attracting and seducing them.

So to avoid that, I let myself see this kind of stuff as an opportunity. And I've written extensively on this board about how guys can take advantage of this opportunity, both online and with getting laid quickly, because I want them to have success and to have fun with girls.

But they have to choose to see the positive in order to have success. So I just don't see how threads like
these are helping the cause.

Messages In This Thread