rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Peru Thread

The Peru Thread

Time is going by and life has been good here in Lima. The summer vibes are still in swing and the weather has been sunny and perfect nearly everyday.

More importantly the Peruanas are still lovin' the gringo dick and I'm lovin' it.

Few Lima updates and thoughts...

After a few more experiences I want to say that Gotica and Bizarro are both played out past recommending them as being some of the best venues for picking up chicks. Especially if your time here is limited. Outside of going on a weekday night where other venues will be dead your efforts would be better utilized elsewhere.

Both seem to be suffering from having too many dudes and too many Gringos and Gringas. Gotica on many nights has too many young chicas in very young social circles who are simply interested in only attention whoring. Bizarro suffers from having too many actual whores, probably a spill over effect from Calle de Las Pizzas.

I'm not saying write them off completely, just understand there are better options for night game on most nights.

Like I highlighted here in this thread, my adventures to party beyond the Lima gringosphere have continued. Recently I was fortunate enough to check out Discoteca Bananas in San Juan de Lurigancho with our RVF Lima vet.

For being in such a shit hole barrio, the club itself is actually pretty high quality and looks like something you would find in Miraflores or Barranco. Socially, the gringo factor is through the roof. We were being eye fucked by everyone, girls giggled as we tried to approach them and generally everyone was curious how gringos knew about this place. Logistics, a strong social circle emphasis and the general Peruana aversion toward ONS (from meeting at a club) make any sort of ONS attempt very difficult if not impossible. To me this is a great place to farm numbers and find chicks who are not on a gringo carousel or otherwise.

Messages In This Thread