rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Peru Thread

The Peru Thread

Quote: (06-20-2015 01:38 AM)Mttbrgh Wrote:  

Tinder is bomb in Lima, 7 girls in 5 days. Invite them to my hotel, (JW Marriott #1 in Lima) have a glass of pisco sour and by end of 2nd glass, they are ready to go upstairs.

Go to clubs with girls who are in friend zone, not single or just guys.

I must be currently visiting some other Lima, 7 girls in 5 days? maybe coz I'm not staying at the Marriott haha...

After travelling to Colombia, Ecuador and Peru, I notice the same pattern of behaviour everywhere on part of the women...They are just as big flakes here as they are in Colombia..I'm writing as I just got flaked on by one tinder bitch, actually make that 3 of them, the other 2 never even looked at their whatsapps all day in order to confirm the dates we had talked about yesterday (it shows how serious they were about meeting), and the one that confirmed at 3 pm, cancelled at 6 pm..
The story is no different from Colombia and Ecuador, initially I get tons of tinder matches, and I start talking to them and they initially act very interested in meeting me, but they are also heavy on the asking how long am i staying here (they are not that stupid after all) and i suppose when they hear i m just here for a few days then even of they make plans to meet, they dont really mean them..Another point is I do make my romantic intentions known, because many of them just wanna meet only for talking and friendship (aka attention whoring). The only difference is in Peru I was getting matches with younger chicks on average than Colombia or Ecuador.
However, stunners have plenty of local attention and status and they are not desperate to jump on some passing backpacker dick at all. Just like anywhere, it takes staying longer term here and getting some social circle or playing friendship game first to get high quality chicks, and spending money, too.
So, that's why I wish I hung out with you guys to see how you got 5 chicks in 7 days, I'd love to see the conversations you had with them on Tinder, didnt they ask you how long are you staying, didn't they flake? didn't most of them say they have busy lives with jobs, university and family/children? because that has been my overwhelming tinder experience..and that is given the fact i speak fluent Spanish (which might be more of a negative because then they expect you to explain yourself more and play their bullshit game and you seem less exotic perhaps)
and not to say i totally struck out, i had a few nice days with a chick and i stayed in her flat in a fancy area of Lima and she treated me royally, ironing my clothes, making me breakfast, and after 2 days declaring she loves me, kind of turning too cheesy and annoying even lol, she left to another town where she is currently doing her internship as a dentist so I was left for a few days on my own in a hostel in Miraflores and decided to try tinder and my results have been the ones I described above, didnt help that yesterday was father's day either. in short, South America: lots of flakes, mediocre level achievable, high level bitches need time and some money.

Messages In This Thread