rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Help with Theory versus Applied Game

Help with Theory versus Applied Game

Maybe some other dudes on the forum who have had a similar experience learning game principles can help with some advice. I've known about sites like Roissy, Roosh, and G manifesto for awhile now, so the knowledge is second nature to me, but I've only been serious about going out and doing approaches for the past few months. I usually roll out alone to stay more focused on the task at hand.

The wall I seem to be hitting is that while I am getting very good at reading body language, telling who the girls are receptive to, and generally able to deconstruct a venue fairly well, it isn't exactly translating into much success getting notches. It seems a lot easier to use what I notice at this point to help coach my friends who I'm out with into successful pickups than actually getting them on my own.

Besides just trying to play the numbers game and do as many approaches as possible, does anyone else have experience getting the theory down very well before starting to get lots of successful pickups? How did you cross that bridge?

Messages In This Thread