rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

North Dakota/Minneapolis/Winnipeg

North Dakota/Minneapolis/Winnipeg

Quote: (07-17-2011 03:22 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Would you say this goes for college girls across NA or that it is something restricted to ND or lower tier cities in general?

My best guess is that women from Universities like Miami, New York, LA, Austin can "feel" a man GQ'd up a lot more than a small college town, USA.

However, young girls mostly focus on your looks. To them, it's all about impressing their peers with their HOT guy. They are very immature and still would give broke, athletic Jock more attention than the billionaire in a suit with a cuban cigar in hand. This changes when they get out of college into the real world, and parents stop paying all the bills.

I banged one girl (20) who told me she was meeting her dad for lunch because he was taking her to buy all of her kitchen utensils/silverware she wil used in her new apt. (he is also paying for). If daddy only knew what position his little girl had her legs in a few hours before meeting him.

That's the downside of young girls. They have no concept of responsibility about life, and only want to drink, and fuck as many HOT guys without being labeled a slut by her peers. What a good life.

Mixx

Messages In This Thread