rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Real Talk Sessions: Fake Dimes, Loser Females, & DOA Relationships

Real Talk Sessions: Fake Dimes, Loser Females, & DOA Relationships

[Image: realtalknew.jpg]

Lately, I've really enjoyed the task of keeping up this series, mostly because ideas keep coming to me left and right. I'll have one particular idea on my mind, and then something else will surface that I feel needs to be addressed immediately. The level of content on this board is at such a high-level right now, I know I have to bring it.

Fake Dimes = Loser Females
Recently, a neighbor of mine and I decided to get together to hang out and talk about business. We both work in the same industry, although in different facets and for different companies.

While we were hanging out, his sister stopped by with some unfortunate news, she had just been fired from her job.

His sister is one of those "fake dimes" who are rising in numbers as the years go by in the Magic City. Fake dimes are girls who look like they have their shit together, but when you peel back the layers, you find a multitude of issues.

She gets fake dime status for being well above-average attractive, as in if you saw her at any regular nightclub, she would be considered one of the hottest girls in there. She keeps the Bare Minerals fresh, always has her styled, dresses sexy, yet classy, and rocks Jimmy Choos with a trusty Louis Vuitton tote. However, she's also a loser because at this point of her life, she's accomplished nothing, and she doesn't bring any value to another person's life. She's undereducated, unintelligent, gullible, unable to keep a man, and now proven to be unable to keep a job -- this isn't the first time she's had to break the news to her brother that she was fired from a job.

What Led To Her Demise This Time
She had been working at this last job for the past three years. She ascended somewhat in that she became a trusted employee, was given extra benefits here and there, etc.

I listened intently as she told her story, analyzing certain pieces of information, but withheld from disclosing my thoughts.

Blah, blah, blah, the story was finally over.

I'll share those thoughts of mine here.

One mistake she made was that she allowed herself to start believing that her co-workers were her friends. She started hanging out with them during off-time, bringing in baked goods to share with them, doing favors for them when they needed, etc.

I'm not going to say you can't make friends with people you work with, but it has always been my belief that your job is first and foremost the place you make money. You should never let anything get in the way of your ability to make money, especially something meaningless like phony relationships with other losers at work. We spend a lot of time with people we work with, that's inherent to the situation, but we often don't know them, many of them have circumstances in their lives that are completely foreign to us, marriage, mortgages, children, etc. We don't need to be that involved with them, especially when you consider that in most cases, you won't gain anything out of those "friendships".

As a result of believing that her co-workers had become her friends, she found herself in the middle of a situation that she should have never allowed herself to be in. Rather than getting out of that situation and covering her ass, she chose to "be a friend". Well being a friend cost her the only livelihood she had. Now here she is at her brother's place, telling another "woe is me" story that will end in her asking him for money.

Another mistake she made was that she worked at that particular place for too long. It wasn't a place you spend three years at. It's the type of place that after year one, you start looking for something better. The fact that she had been there so long allowed her to get comfortable. Comfort and the workplace just don't go hand in hand, not in the times we're living in.

At this point, you have to ask yourself a simple question, "Would the company I work for go out of business if I was no longer working here?"

If the answer to that question is, "No", then you should understand your place.

You can't allow a false sense of comfort, fake friends, pussy, or anything else get in the way of your livelihood, especially if you don't have a safety net to catch you when you fall.

Loser Females Make Loser Mistakes
I'm sure you've heard stories like this girl's tale before, but let this story serve as a reminder to you that you're on your own. You're on your own because nobody really gives a damn about you. Winners understand that and act accordingly. Losers lie to themselves about their realities and end up being shocked when their realities bite. All of those "fake friends" weren't willing nor able to help her keep her job. Some of them lost their jobs too. Some of them had to do the firing. Lesson? None of them were ever her friends.

One crucial mistake that loser females make is that they put too much trust in the wrong people, e.g. fake friends, and because they have such a poor sense of judgment, they also have a habit of pushing away real friends.

According to her brother, up until recently, his sister had been dating a guy for a few years, a great guy who wanted to marry her. She managed to fuck up the relationship, and he made the wise decision to hit eject instead of fast forward. Loser females like her are always caught up in downward spirals like this, lost boyfriend, lost job, who knows what's going to happen next.

Loser Females = DOA Relationships
When men get with loser females, they end up being wrapped up in toxic relationships that were DOA from the word "go". Men will let these relationships go on longer than they should because these women can be quite attractive and they often bring it in the bedroom, which are their only chips to keep a man in the game, look good, fuck good.

Men invest too much time on loser females who they end up in DOA relationships with.

For example, look at all the threads we have on this board about "flaking". Loser females flake. Look, I'm not going to say that sometimes something real doesn't happen that prevents a girl from getting together with you, but consider those times the exception, not the rule.

A woman who actually has her shit together won't invest any time in a man she's not really interested in, because what does she gain from doing so?

What does a woman gain from giving her number out to a guy she doesn't really want to talk to?

What does a woman gain from making plans with a guy she knows she's going to cancel on?

Stop that bullshit of "well girls just want to be nice". That's the antithesis of nice behavior.

How is it nice to give someone your phone number and then send his call to voicemail whenever he calls and ignore his texts?

How is it nice to have a guy sitting anxiously at a bar expecting you to show up, only to text him, "Hey sorry, my cat Jingles needed a bath, can't make it"?

Women like that are fucking losers, accept it. You're devoting precious energy to them, and you're going to get nothing out of it.

Some of you have fuck buddies who you don't even like, yet you're spending two hours a week or whatever sweating up sheets with them, while there's a whole world of bitches out here who you could give pipe to and actually not feel bad about yourself for doing so.

You have to become smarter about this dating thing. You have to be wiser about who you're going to invest time, energy, money, your body, etc. into.

A lot of these women out here are just not worth it, yet you're doubling and tripling down on glaringly bad bets.

En Resumen
It will behoove you to learn how to pick out fake dimes so that you are not enthralled by their looks and/or sex game -- if it gets that far -- and how to recognize the patterns of behavior of loser females because then you will completely avoid DOA relationships that are completely void of potential and start having positive, fruitful relationships with women that will ultimately help you grow as a man.

After all, you're on your own, if you don't look out for yourself, no one will.

Messages In This Thread