rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Question for guys who game black women

Question for guys who game black women

Correction ....being hard, tough or whatever has nothing to do with looking the part.

You can be a cold blood killer (ie. mafia) and dress like a gentleman it's just that is what is portrayed by the media, that black men wear their pants hanging down to their knees and black women dress like hoochies, while paying no attention to the white kids skateboarder type who wear sagggin skinny jeans and white girls who wear those awful but very very shut cut of jean skirts.

Most of the people on the welfare system are white. Now blacks do lag in income and wealth no question.

I think some of you misread what it means to be tough or hard, or direct it has nothing to with the way you dress. It is 100% mental toughness I am referring too, no matter what economic class you come from.

I had the luxury of seeing both sides of the coin being spending half my youth in rough detroit neighborhoods & public schools and the other half living in very affluent areas and my classmates (at private school) & neighbors were some of the wealthiest people in the state or nation. Many CEO's CFO, etc , professional athletes were and are still are my neighbors growing up.

Which gives me a very unique perspective that I can relate to both ghetto black women and the upper class, and both react very well to DIRECT game, no bS beating around the bush. Even the ones that grow up around all white girls still respond to the game, it's not necessarily a blk or white thing it is a man thing, take control and be a man.

It doesn't mean you have to dress like 50 cent or wakaflaka to be a thug, most women blk or wht who judge men based only on their very limited criteria of (dreadlocks, gold teeth, etc, etc) usually fall for the fake ass wanna be guys.

Just like all those fake ass africans, hatians over in europe and other countries imitating what they see on american tv, claiming cities and sets (gang banging) they haven't seen or been too.

You got some clowns in Hati claiming 8 mile..

And speaking of the examples of Halle Barry, Oprah and Beyonce are bad examples.

Halle Barry - can't keep a man if her life depended on it 2 marriages, etc

Oprah is questionable gay

Beyonce is from Houston, TX a ghetto ass city and married Jay-z (former drug dealer) hmm... You know why because he is a business man and has that street edge he's not all Bryant Gumbel and not all wackaflack he can handle him self in both arenas street/boardroom

And curious "Athlone McGinnis" where are you from, Europe?

And black women are no different than the many top white women (looks wise) who marry and /or get treated like shit from the bad boy rock stars no difference at all, the white thugs do all kinds of drugs, beat women, do whatever, wear makeup, nail polish etc vs black ones who wear tons of gold, flashy cars, dreadlocks etc.....same shit different toilet.

Messages In This Thread