rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Question for guys who game black women

Question for guys who game black women

Quote: (06-05-2011 06:56 PM)UrbanNerd Wrote:  

You have to look at the ages of these black women before making a generalization for the rest of their lives. If it's one thing I learned is that most younger females want the daring rebellious guy. When females are young, everybody is living with parents/guardians and none of the real life day-to-day issues come up for women to select men already "established".

Let me explain and I will use my moniker on this board in my explanation. The "nerd" of my name comes from me being a Math/Computer Science major in college. Now as high-school student and even the first 2 years of college, there stereotypes that comes with being in that major is not that enduring to the women.

Fast-Forward to me being in the last semester of college......

It became a little more easier for me to meet women on campus when I was wearing those suits and coming from the career services building at my school....or on my way to the airport for some job interview. Now I still struggled in my early 20's but it was better than high-school.

Fast-forward to my late-20's...

By now, chicks have Bride Magazine being sent to their homes. They are seeing their girlfriends get married. They have an absent baby-father, etc....so GUESS WHO is looking good now? The female's "priority lists" have changed and now stability and hopes of a nice house a picket fence is higher on the list.

The ISSUE is...do you WANT them by then? I agree with some of the other postings, black women from other countries will sure SPOIL you once you start traveling.

I completely agree with this-most of what I'm saying here applies to women who are under 25, before they are forced to wise up. I already know I won't want them, but they certainly do have a "change of heart".

Dunno if you've seen this vid, but it might be quite relevant to you:

This is the precursor video, also highly recommended:

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Messages In This Thread