rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to lose a 9 in one text message

How to lose a 9 in one text message

I made a rookie mistake.
last Saturday I met this gorgeous blond girl rolling dolo at a cheap club in my neighborhood.That night the club was mainly a sausage fest with few 5's-6's girls.One hour before the club closing,I saw this blond cutie ordering some drinks in the bar.She clearly was the hottest girl in the club,the kind that you ask yourself "What the hell is she doing here at this lousy club"?She was the typical high-class girl that you usually see only in trendy-expensive clubs.
So I got the nerve and approached her.Everything went well,I was able to talk to her for 20 min or so,and she was playing a very active role in the conversation,asking questions,wanting to know more about me etc.We danced for some minutes and she was teasing me ,making physical contact etc.When I was on the move to escalate to a kiss I was cockblocked by an ugly friend of hers,who was telling her that they need to leave because the club was closing and her taxi was waiting.
I played aloof by not asking her phone number,and the strategy was successful.She came to me and asked for my phone number,telling me that she wasn't expecting to meet a guy like me in that club(She only went there because heir ugly friend got some Vip's tickets).

When I got out of the club, I was walking home and still a little drunk..when I decided to text her to ask for her facebook.Although she has replied almost instantaneously, I believe this was a Beta mistake because I broke the rule of never texting/calling in the same day when you meet a girl.

2 days later(yesterday) I texted her with a simple "how are you".Her response was very good,she asked about me etc,and was surprisingly excited on her words(Her reply was very extense).
Then around 10 pm I sent the second message asking if she wanted to go out later in the week.No response.
I'm writing this at 10 am today and still no reply.I think I lost her.Damn,she was a 9.

So what do you guys think I should do:

1)I wait to see if she replies today,and if she doesn't I move on.
2)Later today I execute a "Hail Mary" play and text her again to know the truth once and for all,.
3)Wait for a few days and send a "restart" text message to her as a last attempt.
4)Game Over,She is already lost and its not worth it to put any more effort on banging this girl.

I consider myself an intermediate player,but this is an example that you always have to be vigilant in order to keep an alpha attitude,if you let your guard down your old Beta character can emerge again.

*Sorry for the bad English guys.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Messages In This Thread