rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes

I think we've all known that this sort of thing has been going on under the radar for quite awhile, but it's truly disturbing to read the details of what these women are doing in exchange for money. Western society simply does not have any remaining moral or spiritual center. There's just nothing there. In the starkest and most graphic example imaginable, this is what the absence of God and morality looks like: a 20 year old woman deciding that flying across the world and getting her face shat on by an Arab sheik in exchange for easy money is preferable to the lifelong satisfaction and honor of monogamy, marriage and motherhood. I can already hear objections saying, "Oh scorpion, that's just the nature of women, they all have an inner whore like that." And so what if they do? Every man has an inner thief, murderer, adulterer and all sorts of other antisocial occupations. Does that mean these behaviors should be indulged and celebrated? God forbid! We know that if external limitations are not imposed upon a man, his internal compulsions will overwhelm and eventually destroy him. (Interestingly enough, the scions of the oil sheiks who purchase the services of these women are a great illustration of this truth. They have literally more money than they could possibly spend, and the power to do pretty much anything they want in life. So what do they choose to do with their unlimited opportunity and resources? They get high, buy hookers and then shit on them. A more perfect example of the innate natural depravity of man laid bare by the removal of all limitations could not be found or even imagined). This is why morality is so crucial for man, and why the destruction of morality in the West has literally been the destruction of the West. A society without morality is a society in an accelerated and inexorable state of decay.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Messages In This Thread