rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Truth About Clubs in Vegas

The Truth About Clubs in Vegas

Quote: (02-24-2015 05:50 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

I think El Mech called him out on this pretty early on and rightfully so. I thought he had pretty good advice, but it always seemed like his M.O. was to get "big" on the forum and then parlay that rep into marketing his own business (books, coaching, etc.), personally people like that kind of rub me the wrong way, although I do understand why they do it.

What I thought was really whack was how he kind of tried to rip off roosh's model of the forum and then get people from here to jump over to there, I can't blame Roosh for wanting to keep him from promoting on here any more. I looked at his forum a few times and it's weak, probably as weak as Nomad's.

I really bet Soup is regretting ditching RVF to go be a moderator at McQueen's, maybe he got an ego boost out of it the way Mixx used to. From what I saw he tried to recreate all his old threads from here over there and is basically the only one who posts new threads on there. Funny thing is he still seems to lurk on here fairly often.

If Soup decided to cut his losses and got back here, and wanted to restart from where he left, he would be gladly welcomed.

Messages In This Thread