rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Parks and Recreation and MTV Overplay Their Hand On "MRA"-Based Jokes

Parks and Recreation and MTV Overplay Their Hand On "MRA"-Based Jokes

Parallel to Tuthmosis' main point (which I agree with, BTW) is something I think has gone almost entirely ignored: the creepy deference that Millennial women show to authority figures. (Or more accurately, the creepy deference that Millennials in general show to authority figures, but since the MSM caters to women, it's way more visible in their case.)

The Baby Boomer "don't trust anyone over 30" mentality and GenX cynicism is long gone. Millennial girls slavishly look to media and government to tell them what to think and what is acceptable. They can't do anything without a sainted authority figure patting them on the head and telling them that they're good little girls. Buzzfeed and other leftie clickbait sites exploit this to make money.

The headline from this MTV twit encapsulates this mentality perfectly:

"Amy Poehler Just Crushed Men’s Rights Activists With Last Night’s ‘Parks And Recreation"

The subtext of Wickman's article (and the mentality of the girls who agree with it) is thus:

"Amy Poehler Just Made it Acceptable for Me to Hate Men's Rights' Activists"

These girls are so enslaved to the herd mentality that they can't even indulge their feminist instincts without constant affirmation.

Another fine example was the heart palpitations that SJWs got when Beyonce had a lit-up "FEMINIST" sign at one of her performances. Why? If you want to be a feminist, be a feminist; whether some pop tart agrees with you is irrelevant. But nope, these idiots demand that their favorite celebrities reaffirm their ideologies, and they get pissed off at Lana Del Rey and anyone else who doesn't get with the program.

I find this really disturbing, and it has all kinds of sick implications down the line. It's this kind of herd mentality among a population that breeds your Hitlers, Stalins and Pol Pots. Girls who can be programmed this easily---indeed, seek out said programming and can't live without it---are the soil in which tyranny grows.

Messages In This Thread