rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Barren ghoul decries lack of eligible men

Barren ghoul decries lack of eligible men

Quote:Quote:

[Image: 11200804.jpg]
READER REPORT:
Where did all the good older guys go?
|
Last updated 09:00 10/02/2015

KAZ ROGERS

I'm single. Not through choice but because of location, time and budget restraints.

How is an older woman supposed to compete against what appears to be so many single young women all out to find themselves a prospective partner?

I will admit there are single older men out there. I have been on many dating websites to be able to come to that conclusion but have you seen some of those men?

Is it that once most people - men and women - hit the age of 40 they turn the off switch in taking care of themselves both physically and mentally?

I go to the gym regulary, not because I am in desperate need to get myself a man but because I am an older woman who wants to be able to have a long healthy life with her family. I see myself still getting out there in my 80s, walking, dancing and enjoying my life.

So my question is: once you hit the 40s is what you are left with the scaps at the bottom of the barrell?

Don't get me wrong, I am not looking for superman or even Thor (wouldn't I be a lucky girl if I did though!!) but I would like to meet an older man who is still fit and healthy and taking care of himself.

I tell my kids take care of yourself first, because if you can't, how can you expect to take care of someone else

The men in my recent past (up until a few months ago) have all been at least 19 years my junior. Why you ask? Because younger men still have that drive to be fit and healthy. Thank goodness I can still keep up ... hahaha!

Unfortunately, the reality is that I know when I go into them that those relationships won't last.

Let's be realistic ... why would a young man stay any longer than five years with a woman almost twice his age when he could have someone younger? I have finished having my family, he would be just beginning.

I am an Auckland West girl, where single men are limited and with a gangster mentality. I am not judging them all like that but come on ... we are being honest here.

Where do you go to meet a decent bloke that still has drive and ambition, is fit and healthy and NOT taken?

It appears that in order to find them, you have to go out and buy yourself somewhere to go. Long gone are the days when you could go to a local dance ... not to mention where do you find the time?

I am a single working mum. My week days consist of work, gym, cook dinner, bed ... next day repeat. Where do you find that balance - the location to meet real men and the ability to mingle without costing a week's worth of groceries?

http://i.stuff.co.nz/stuff-nation/assign...er-guys-go

Man up fellas :laugh: After she's done getting pumped and dumped by young bucks going through a dry spell, some lucky chump will get the privilege of putting a ring on it.

Messages In This Thread