rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Article: Why Do We Punish Men for Expressing Their Sexual Desires?

Article: Why Do We Punish Men for Expressing Their Sexual Desires?

Quote: (02-06-2015 05:28 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

Is there anything more tiresome than women who write these sort of navel-gazing essays on "sexuality"? What does that even mean, anyway? If we're honest, is this not just another avenue for attention whoring? She goes out of her way to strike an academic, even clinical tone, but the subtext is unmistakably, "Hey boys, I like sex, including kinky S&M stuff. Holler at me."

Women talking about sex is just completely boring. They don't understand sex because they don't have to work for it. It would be like if men were obsessed with writing long essays examining, from every angle, the fact that men are physically stronger than women. It would just be self-indulgent and bizarre.

The problem today is that women are thinking and talking far too much about sex, and spending pathetically little time talking and thinking about femininity and motherhood. The author of this piece has probably spent more time thoughtfully considering the color and size of her next dildo than she has the potential names of her children.

This juicy description doesn't get you going, scorpion?

Quote:Quote:

Like everyone, men deserve to feel as though their sexuality is hot, awesome, delicious, valuable, and can be pleasurable for all parties in a consensual situation.

Also, is her e-mail address on there? I'd like to send her an e-mail [Image: wink.gif]

edit: the author---

[Image: 2286170-full-1673_84-original.jpg]

She is also the author of such titles as, Confessions of a
Pickup Artist Chaser, Violation: Rape In Gaming, and The S&M Feminist.

You can't make this shit up.

[Image: 5105%2BMfjoTL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-st..._OU01_.jpg]

[Image: 51ezFzHws0L._UY250_.jpg]

[Image: 51FJX8D2neL._UY250_.jpg]

Messages In This Thread