rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Speed Dating Line-up Shows Depreciating Female SMV

Speed Dating Line-up Shows Depreciating Female SMV

Quote: (02-08-2015 03:22 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (02-08-2015 03:11 AM)N°6 Wrote:  

I was speaking to women who went to last year's 'Lock and Key Party'. They said that the male to female ratio was 1:5. I am sure they are exaggerating but there is probably truth in what they say. I think I'll sign up to this.

You might wonder why men don't flood such events when it's such a good deal. Also girls described sex-ratios as "terrible" to me when there were 60% men vs 40% women in club, because they were used to their usual comfy sausage-fest-ratios of 75/25 or worse.

In general, my city has a decent gender ratio in bars. The workforce in its service and sales economy is mostly female. When I went to City Socializer and Meet Up events, I found men were in the minority. So I don't doubt the claims of the SD company and of these women who went to the Lock and Key Party.

I think a lot of men still harbour the illusion that they will find a woman at a regular pub or in a night club that uses sexy flyers to attract cocks with cash. Most men don't invest in the smart clothes and slightly more expensive drinks to mingle with women in a cocktail bar.

It is a numbers game, it always was.

Messages In This Thread