rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Speed Dating Line-up Shows Depreciating Female SMV

Speed Dating Line-up Shows Depreciating Female SMV

Quote: (02-06-2015 08:38 PM)Texas_Tryhard Wrote:  

I went speed dating semi-often at a place by my undergrad university from age 18 to 22. It had a college-focused 18-25 speed dating event. ...

My game got better in later years, and I would also make sure to scope out who I would be talking to next. If she was hot and my current girl was unreceptive or disgusting, I'd make sure to say something like "Hold on" to my current girl at the timer, or hang out if I was the one rotating, outside of the hottie's earshot, so the girl would stick around a bit longer and it'd look like she was super into me. I'd look back at the other girl at least once during the hottie's turn with me, like I was still wanting to continue that encounter. This shit knocked the girls down a peg and made them more competitive for me. Rewarding her interest then gives her an endorphin rush that makes her remember me and meet up later. Game on.

Even as a 19yo - or especially as one - you can cold-approach en masse in school and college, on the street. Chances are - with Game you could have gotten much more girls than in such an event.

Also if you are mid- to end 30s and trying to get into a speed-dating group with early 20s girls, then you are probably not going to get far or they will not allow it.

The question is - did you profit from the speed dating experience and fucked several of the girls from one event? Or did you manage to bang one girl?

In any case - I think you would have gotten similar results if you went to a club or on a Day Game hunt. Unless you actually manage to fuck 3-5 women in the line-up, but again - age range is usually way higher than 23.

Messages In This Thread