rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Speed Dating Line-up Shows Depreciating Female SMV

Speed Dating Line-up Shows Depreciating Female SMV

I went speed dating semi-often at a place by my undergrad university from age 18 to 22. It had a college-focused 18-25 speed dating event. Husband hunters, realizing that their communications degree was worth just about dick out of school, would show up. Easy way to meet lots of girls preselected for availability, and there were always some solid talent. I recommend it. I've been a bit busy lately and haven't really been investing that much time into girls since I have a dedicated main right now, but it's pretty efficient and I'll be getting back into it when I'm hungry for new girls. Never went around Valentine's though, might be a good idea.

The girls are all near the old end of the age line, 23 and older. There was usually at least a few ugly younger girls...but I digress. My first year I got no tail or interest, the girls seemed like their spark disappeared when they heard I was 18. My game was also much sadder.

At 19 I managed to get a bunch of girls by playing up my younger age once they brought it up and making jokes about how they were too old for me. "Yeah, my friends won't wanna hang out with a girl who can't stay out past 7 or she'll be tired." This worked because they thought I was below them due to my age, so the neg didn't hit as hard. Negging directly otherwise is NOT advised, because you don't have time to repair the hole you just tore in her ego and you'll be remembered unfavorably.

My game got better in later years, and I would also make sure to scope out who I would be talking to next. If she was hot and my current girl was unreceptive or disgusting, I'd make sure to say something like "Hold on" to my current girl at the timer, or hang out if I was the one rotating, outside of the hottie's earshot, so the girl would stick around a bit longer and it'd look like she was super into me. I'd look back at the other girl at least once during the hottie's turn with me, like I was still wanting to continue that encounter. This shit knocked the girls down a peg and made them more competitive for me. Rewarding her interest then gives her an endorphin rush that makes her remember me and meet up later. Game on.

Messages In This Thread