rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Speed Dating Line-up Shows Depreciating Female SMV

Speed Dating Line-up Shows Depreciating Female SMV

Speed IS generally shit and piss mixed in a pot when looking at it from a Game / Red Pill perspective.

Why?

It is an effective means of a woman to get plenty of attention by thirsty Betas and nothing more. The one attractive man with Game who shows up at such an event will attract 80% of the female audience - yes, but such a guy would do well cold-approaching or running Game in a club.

Reasons for this:

- multiple 60-second (or more) mini-dates with blokes make the female hamster appear more desirable than she actually is - for the hamster it feels as if she is approached by 10-20 guys within a very short time-frame
- the short time-frame makes seduction more difficult - guys with Game could manage, but inane Betas are going to talk about their jobs and crap like that with a few seconds left instead of leaving a strong impression
- thus most speed dating events end by the women leaving alone, but vaguely feeling better about themselves, because they were able to get fast-paced attention as a booster for their frail egos

NO SPEED DATING FOR ANY RED PILL MAN WITH GAME!

Besides - it's usually older women there. I also remember this one honest video I saw by some black blogger who filmed a speed dating event for black folk. There were even more women than men and all men were professionals, MDs, successful guys - the women were 30+ and single. I think it was even organized by a pastor and the reason he put up the speed dating event was, because women complained that there were no good guys left - so the pastor searched and found the "good guys" who could make honest women out of them. And what happened? None of the women there were interested in the guys - none! Yeah - I get it, the men were almost all Betas with no Game and tried to be extra civilized in addition to that, but for the crazy deluded bitches to reject them all after 60 seconds while her sexual market value is tanking and the man is a perfect Beta Bux choice?

Fuck that.

Messages In This Thread