rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The white night of cultural nadir

The white night of cultural nadir

I am not sure it can get much worse than this. But that's just a gut feeling; intellectually, I know that it can get a lot, lot worse. When our globo-mecha-capito-empire goes full self-destruct, the afternoon games of Caligula and co. will appear quaint and antique.

Anyway, I bring you this comment from Jezebel about some guy whose girlfriend melted his dick off with acid because he filmed them having sex. The story, apart from the unique acid detail, was just more "we can all agree this is terrible but, you know, ha ha ha"... but what stuck out to me was the first comment, from an (ostensible) male person:

"I'm a man and I fall firmly on the side of Team Dick Melter. A pedophile making unauthorized recordings of a teenager, you guys? Sick fucker deserves whatever punishment said teenager can think of.

I think we should treat our penises as priveleges [sic],since we get so much privelege from them. But that's just me."

Can you imagine the cringing, scavenging depths of favor-currying one would have to plumb to even think such a thing, let alone proudly type it? Do people actually live like this, inhabiting minds where such thoughts are possible, day in and day out?

Are there really men of this sort?

Because it is everything. It's not just the sentiment. It's the binary thinking, the division of the act into politico-cultural "teams", the opportunistic use of the "pedophile" concept made from the dim awareness that this taboo is extra-strong, the occluded and low cunning necessary to do so, the final little said-with-the-eyes-closed "but that's just me."

I had a very visceral reaction to this and am posting in the middle of said reaction. Such people should not be. You can't just go around and be this way.

Messages In This Thread