rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

IRT mass PMing people on BluePill subreddit?

IRT mass PMing people on BluePill subreddit?

Quote: (02-03-2015 10:49 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

This is what it is fellas. When white girls from good families are younger they want to make their daddies happy. So they seek out guys similar in looks and character to their
father. If they fail to lock down this knight in shining armor before they hit 30 they say fuck it and put their pussy for sale on the open market. IE ...they become more open to dating older guys and guys outside of their race.

So this IRT guy is most likely young and scamming on younger white girls. They show him no love because they're still in daddy pleasing mode. My advice to him is to either target white girls that are a little older like 28+ or target white girls from not so stable families ...girls from single mother households.

I think the type of girls you attract depends on your personality, style, location, people you hang with, looks, etc. I.e preppy guys attract preppy girls, hipster dudes attract hipster girls(Deluge), surfer dudes attract surfer girls(I.e kaotic).

I"m guessing that also varies by location, the South is probably where you'd do the worst and would have to rely heavily on niche game.

And the reason IRT doesn't get laid is because he has no game and reeks of neediness. At his level, he should go to Dominican Republic and bang a few girls there to develop some game and swag. But I'm going to guess that he says he's not attracted to black girls.

Although I do agree generally that low end game(credit el mechanico) is a very solid niche for minority dudes. These girls often have a thing for exotic dick, which is in short supply in your average small town. As opposed to big cities like Toronto, where there are shittons of lame IRTs fucking up the rep of Indians. Combine that with the fact that they're usually slutty as hell, and you've got a solid niche.

Messages In This Thread