rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Suits goes to Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Guangzhou and meets women at a 7-11

Suits goes to Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Guangzhou and meets women at a 7-11

Saturday Night

Saturday night turned out to be a lot of awesome fun, but resulted in no game success.

CobyB and I met Laner for the first time, as he had just arrived from Shenzhen. Since he could only use his phone in Hong Kong with the help of a WIFI connection, I was a little concerned that we might have trouble identifying each other at the meet point in Central, when Laner emerged from the subway, that concern quickly dissipated.

CobyB has been rocking a great blazer look that fits his friendly, but "I don't give a f" gaming demeanor and I was rocking one of my typical slightly off the wall suit combinations with a navy blew jacket and baby blue pants, complete with brown shoes and belt, but Laner put us to shame with his very fitted black suit, complete with what gave every appearance of being a tailored shirt, a tie and tie bar.

The moment he walked out of the street level subway entrance, CobyB says to me "that's him." I look up and say "yep, that's definitely him."

Despite all the passing traffic of all races, it is immediately clear which one of the hundreds of people about was an RVF member.

My take on Laner might be slightly off because he was very winded from some intense days in Shenzhen when we met, but judging by Saturday night and Sunday afternoon, he manages to combine a laidback appearing disposition with great posture and a visible sense of high self-confidence.

We stopped briefly to rehydrate (CobyB and I had been out every night for several days in a row at this point and were constantly have to re-fight the battle to cure hangovers) and then walked up the hill to LKF.

We opened a few street sets without much success, but eventually just settled on grabbing a couples beers at a microbrewery.

(CobyB and I had been at LKF for three nights already without spending much time inside of actual establishments, with the exception of the pub crawl and a couple hours spent inside of a lame club).

The three of us chatted about life and women until I couldn't help opening the two set one table over, because the mainland Chinese girl kept giving me f--k me eyes.

Was a set with some solid potential and we agreed to re-meet at a club about twenty-thirty minutes after we disengaged from the set, but it didn't work out as the club sucked and the girls had obviously just walked in and decided to bail immediately. Next time I will lock down contact information before letting viable sets out of my eyesight.

Laner took off at 2 AM, because he needed to get some solid rest, but CobyB and I, true to form, spent the rest of the night trolling everyone we could and being as unsuccessful with women as we always are after about 2 AM.

We tried out a club called Magnun with a 450 HK$ cover, because the doormen agreed to only charge one of us, but the club was a total sausagefest. Normally with covers that high, the ratios are good enough, but not that night.

A Chinese bartender that we met in the bathroom (while washing our hands, of course) started tell me how easy it was for white guys to get laid. He told me to just go on the dance floor and dance with girls until they dragged me home in a taxi and screwed my brains out.

I grabbed him by the arm and physically dragged him over to the balcony over looking the 1st floor dance floor (we were on the 2nd floor). I pointed out the fact that there were currently about 100 swinging dicks squeezed onto the dance floor trying to rub up on the 5 girls that were also on the dance floor.

The bartender was amused enough by my antics that we announced "shots all around" and CobyB and I got to drink for free (one lousy shot).

The friends I have in Hong Kong who game clubs like this one generally just hang out at the bar and wait for attractive targets to approach to purchase drinks.

My club game is very dance-floor centric, so we bailed on this establishment after about 45 minutes and proceeded to behave like drunken idiots till almost 8 AM, when we finally stopped insulting passerbyers and took the metro home -- but not before we met a really cool guy from the US who was working in Shenzhen. I asked him if he knew were the closest petshop with hamsters was, but he had no idea.

Accommodation

I only got to sleep three hours, because I had to check out of my hotel and switch to a different one at noon. I opted to go with one of the most affordable hotels in Hong Kong for two nights, because the money I would save would allow me to extend my stay in south China much longer than I might otherwise be able to afford.

As long as my room was clean and quiet, I didn't care if it is a shoebox.

For those curious, my first hotel, just off of Nathan Road in Kowloon was at a hotel with a price list that started at 575 HK$, but I negotiated down to 400 HK$ and stayed five nights.

It was a small room, but in a very quiet building and with a great room late out design that made the most of the space.

It came fitted with a power plug converter, kettle, fridge, microwave, drawers and shelves, WIFI Internet (that seemed to cut out every single morning from 4AM to 8AM), a very nice (but small) bathroom and a sturdy bed.

The new place didn't have most of those features, but the WIFI Internet was comparable and at least there was a bathroom that was about size of a stall at a public bathroom.

The bed was a custom welded affair, designed to fit into a room that isn't actually perfectly rectangle. The hot water hours for showering are also limited to eight hours a day and it isn't very quiet, but all in all, these inconveniences bring the cost of a night's stay down to 200 HK$. Not too shabby in Hong Kong.

And it's good enough for the ambition player, as you'll soon discover.

Sunday Afternoon

After moving my stuff to the new hotel and checking in, I took a ferry to Wan Chai for my favourite weekly cultural event in Hong Kong.

Due to the massive amount of domestic labourers in Hong Kong from mainly the Philippines and Indonesia, there is a huge underclass of women who don't live very exciting lives.

They work six days a week and local men won't date them. We're not even sure if Indian men will date them, although there are lots of thirsty Indian dudes in Hong Kong, due to both immigration and the city's history as a truly internationalized destination.

Nearly every domestic help in Hong Kong gets their weekly day off on Sunday, which means that they'll congregate in areas like Central, lay out a blanket and spend the day talking, eating and watching TV with their domestic labourer friends.

A minority, however, unsatisfied with their type of excursion, will come to Wanchai, the historically seedy area of Hong Kong just off of the harbour that has a long standing tradition of caring for the sexual needs of visiting sailors in exchange for lump sum payments of cash.

In 2015, nothing has changed about that, but that doesn't mean that you'll only meet prostitutes in Wanchai, because the area has become a clubbing destination that offers more affordability than LKF. It's less pretentious as well.

Normally the club scene is completely non-existent until the late evening hours anywhere in the world, but on Sunday afternoon at 1 PM in Wanchai, the party is already started, because the domestic labourers who want to dance with their friends and not spend any money on drinks come here to dance before they need to be home (at roughly 8:30PM) to make curfew.

We call it Maids' Day.

Being barbarians, CobyB and myself talked Laner into joining us for an afternoon of clubbing in 1-20 M-F ratios.

I'd done Maids' Day in Wanchai once three years and secured a very easy make out with a girl who could optimistically be described as a 5.75. I've wanted to come back and do better ever since.

Given the competition, it was hardly necessary to suit up, but that didn't stop the three of us from donning our usual garb and being awesome.

I took it all down a notch, however, by selecting black boots instead of dress shoes. CobyB wore Converse-inspired sneakers again. And, predictably, Laner looked more handsome than both of us when he showed up about 20 minutes after we arrived.

It takes a bit of time to adjust to an extremely favourable ratio, like the one offered in Wanchai on Sundays. Unfortunately, not all domestic workers are lookers, nor are the all young. Quality control is extremely important.

I immediately went to the dance floor, stretched out to get limber and began to run my usual dance game.

You wanna work all the girls, giving them a suitable amount of attention, so that when you see a legitimate target, its no big deal when you grind up on her too.

I worked the dance floor for about an hour (and Laner and CobyB joined me for a short while before retiring to the bar where there were also lots of chicks standing around).

It's hard work, because the 45-55 year olds with work hardened faces will be the most interested in dancing sexy with you and if you give them too much attention, they will never go away and you won't be free to make your move when an attractive girl in the 20-30 age range comes by.

I found that the best solution to this problem, was to simply always be grinding with two girls (usually two friends), so that no one felt like they had ownership of me.

I eventually stopped for a drink and took the girl I was currently dancing with to the bar with me, but she was boring and when I failed to focus on her primarily, because I was more interested in talking to Laner, she stuck her nose into her smart phone and insisted that I buy her an orange juice.

I told her that I would if she put her phone away. She never put her phone away, so she never got her orange juice.

While I was drinking a beer, two girls, one of whom I'd already danced with, but the other whom I'd only seen from a distance, strolled by and begged me to come dance with them.

I told them that I'd be along just as soon as I finished my beer.

Once I downed that 68 HK$ over-priced pint, I returned to the dance floor.

Both the girls immediately started feeling me up and grinding on me. After three minutes of dancing, I started making out with the hotter one, while the other girl grinded on my other leg.

Once the make-out intensified the uglier one disappeared and my target dragged me to the middle of the dance floor where we concentrated on making my dick as hard and leaky as possible.

She tried saying something to me, but I couldn't hear her over the music, so I dragged her to a quieter part of the club and she repeated herself, saying "do you like to f**k?"

I said, "yes, but I like cuddling even more." Then I had to explain to her what cuddling meant.

After I finished sharing dictionary definitions, I suggested that we leave together and engage in intercourse, she agreed, but wanted $1000 HK. I refused telling her that I don't enjoy sex for money. She dropped her price to $500 HK and I still refused, so she just left with me anyway.

She was very infatuated with me, gripping me tightly with her arms as I walked her three blocks to a ferry, took her across Victoria Harbour, alighted from the ferry, walked her another two blocks in high heels and took her up in the elevator to my hotel room, which is the size of a broom closet. I told her that I always try to get the smallest room possible, because I never do anything but sleep in my hotel room and I prefer to spend my money on my big house in Beijing.

Since time was limited, because of her curfew, we set apart stripping each other naked and after the most minimal of fore-play (she wouldn't suck my dick), I starting banging her, which immediately broke the bed.

The small size of the room actually allowed for great sex, because there was always a nearby wall to shove her up against or to use as support while thrusting.

She screamed a lot, which I know the passing traffic outside my door got to enjoy.

I was so horny by the time we got to my place that I finished in only 15 minutes the first round, but I got back up (with about 10 seconds of help from her fingers) in about 60 seconds after I came inside the condom and went back in for round two.

This time, she did suck my dick and she road me more enthusiastically in cowgirl that any girl has ever ridden me. Good for her.

After another hour of sex, I came all over her boobs, swiped her down with some tissues and told her to get dressed so that she could still make curfew. I was a gentleman and took her home, but we had to stop back at the club to pick up her stuff, because she'd stupidly left it all there.

While we were on the side walk nearing the club, I saw Laner leaving with a different girl. We didn't say anything, but our matching smiles were communication enough.

I saw CobyB briefly at the club. He looked like he was having fun and shortly after I left, he texted me to report that he'd made out with two girls who claimed to be sisters -- at the same time. Keepin' it in the family.

In the taxi, on the way back to her residence, my girl told me that when she'd asked me "do you like to f**k?", she'd just been kidding. Heh.

After getting the girl home, I called it an early night (it was nine PM) and started writing up this report.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Messages In This Thread