rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Guest Policy In Hotels Worldwide Thread

The Guest Policy In Hotels Worldwide Thread

Quote: (02-02-2015 02:36 PM)DoctaWho Wrote:  

Quote: (01-31-2015 03:07 AM)Sidney Crosby Wrote:  

I hate these faggy cock blocking hostels, is it them white knighting cause she "will regret it in the morning" or is it that they want more $$$ for no extra cost to them.

It's more of a safety for you and the other guests thing. It's less than 50/50 that most local girls who go home with foreigners are "good" girls. Many are part time prostitutes who are more than happy to steal some shit if they think they're not getting paid. I've stayed at more than one hostel where some guy snuck a local chick into the dorm or even into a private room and she stole from him and some other people.

In places I've stayed that have a guard bringing the guy a few beers or some food has been a good investment. When you do that and they won't let the girl in, there's usually a good reason.

I think many of the guest restrictions were in response to guys bringing prostitutes into the hotels, then being robbed, drugged, or harmed in some other way. I know for a fact that that is what happened in some of the hotels in the Dominican Republic. I will try to avoid hotels as much as I can, but in some cities, it is pretty hard to find a place to rent for a week or two. San Salvador comes to mind and lack of information of guest policies in that city is one of the main reasons that I started this thread. Does anyone know which San Salvador hotels allow guests?

Messages In This Thread