rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Guest Policy In Hotels Worldwide Thread

The Guest Policy In Hotels Worldwide Thread

In my opinion, this is one of the most underdiscussed topics on the forum. If a hotel does not allow guests, you can be seriously cockblocked. I know one solution is to book a room for two people and when asked by the front desk, simply say that your girlfriend will be arriving later. For purposes of this thread, let's assume that we aren't doing that.

Medellin:
Hotel Plaza Rosa: Zero problems getting girls in there. Also, it's a decent, but not great, hotel for the price.

San Jose, Costa Rica:
My understanding is that the older San Jose hotels are the ones which freely allow you to bring in guests. Unfortunately, these are the same hotels where many of the sex tourists stay. I had no problems at all bringing girls into Hotel Europa (not recommended). There is also a hotel called La Amistad which supposedly freely allows guests. It has excellent reviews online, but my understanding is that is also draws a lot of sex tourists.

Jaco, Costa Rica:
No problem bringing guests into anywhere. That may have changed somewhat, but I still think you can bring guests into most places.

Santo Domingo:
Jaragua: In the past, there was some conflicting, and frankly, incorrect, information on the forum regarding this hotel. I can tell you first hand, that there is no chance of bringing girls in there. If you are staying there, your best bet is to just make a beeline to Tia Tania or to some other cabana.
Hispaniola: The last time I stayed there, there was no problem bringing girls in there, but that may have changed. It's been a few years. It was also a pretty good hotel for the price.

Playa del Carmen:
Hotel Vista Caribe: If you bring a girl in before about 8:00 P.M. (rare for me), they won't bother you. If you do it after like 10:00 P.M., they probably won't let you do it, but your mileage may vary. The staff also seems to really not like Mexicans who aren't from the Yucatan Peninsula or foreigners who speak Spanish. I was with a girl from Guadalajara, so was basically batting 1,000. Also, I don't recommend this hotel. I stayed there my first time in Playa and really didn't know any better.

La Ceiba, Honduras:
Hotel Monserratte: No problems bring girls into this hotel, but it has been a while. This hotel was also the best value in La Ceiba.
Hotel Partenon: No problems bringing girls in. Because the front desk is actually in a separate building from the guest rooms, it is doubtful that the staff will even see you bring a girl in. This hotel is not recommended and I only stayed there because the whole rest of the town was literally sold out.
Palma Real: This is the nicest hotel in La Ceiba. You can bring guests in, but they will probably try to charge you extra. The guy at the front desk conveniently told waited until I was in the middle of a threesome to tell me that. I just handed him a nominal amount of lempiras and closed the door. He may have just been trying to see naked girls or something.

I have never had a problem bringing a girl into any U.S. hotel.

Messages In This Thread