rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Father Kills Himself After Seeing Daughter Pose For Playboy. Hamster Goes Nuclear

Father Kills Himself After Seeing Daughter Pose For Playboy. Hamster Goes Nuclear

I have two daughters. Both teenagers. I'm raising them by myself.

I think in a different life I might have gotten upset if my daughters appeared in Playboy. Now I have gone so deep red pill that nothing would surprise me. If my daughters came home tatted up and pregnant, I'd say, well, I warned you. Good luck with your life.

All I ever told my daughters was that they have a bright future full of potential, and if they go doing something stupid like flaunting their sexuality, they are the only ones that will lose. I have never set specific boundaries for them. I'm crass and vulgar with them, yet they are both relentlessly chaste. I encourage them to date, but they refuse. They want to but they are focusing their energies on studying and taking care of themselves. It's astonishing.

You have to be mentally ill to actually commit suicide, but certain things push you over the edge. My interpretation is that our hapless father could not resolve the dissonance between his beta male obsession with pair bonding and his daughter displaying her sexuality for the whole (alpha) world to see. The stress was too great and it pushed him over the edge.

I don't blame Loredena. Validating your attractiveness is impossibly compelling for women. What I blame her father for is for not helping her understand that the urge to do so, while understandable, has costs that she can't even begin to comprehend.

RIP Loredena's father. You deserved better in life.

Messages In This Thread