rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Liberal puts PC Culture on Blast

Liberal puts PC Culture on Blast

Quote: (01-29-2015 11:28 PM)Wutang Wrote:  

Surprise surprise, Gawker posted a response:

http://gawker.com/punch-drunk-jonathan-c...1682078451

The person who wrote this (Alex Pareene) must be an absolute idiot. I'd love to rip it apart paragraph by paragraph, but that would be too exhausting, so instead I've chosen one excerpt which I found most ludicrous. Behold:

Quote:Quote:

As we get to the end of Chait's essay, we can tally up the casualties of political correctness. One anti-abortion protester was shoved and had her sign vandalized. A few millionaires were disinvited from college campuses, and performances of two plays were canceled. Various people feel disinclined to engage in online debates. Participants in a Facebook group had to deal with a Bad Thread. And a college student was fired from his school newspaper. That's one person whose life was in any meaningful way made materially worse by the scourge of political correctness, in nearly 5,000 words of dire warnings about the philosophical threat posed by left-wing speech policing.

So, can I ask you, Alex, how many lives are "in any meaningful way made materially worse" by microaggressions, triggering images, racially insensitive comments, gender insensitive comments, men spreading out on the subway, 4chan trolls, and all the other injustices you SJWs dedicate your lives to fighting?

By the way, in case you're curious... exactly what you were picturing:
[Image: 6a00d83452403c69e2017742e55d3c970d-pi]

Messages In This Thread