rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would it be possible to ban Marxist ideology?

Would it be possible to ban Marxist ideology?

Cultural Marxism can be soundly defeated in the marketplace of ideas. Democracy and free societies are actually the best possible immune systems against such ideologies, but the problem is that questioning it or providing evidence against it, at least in Europe and the US, is culturally and socially stigmatized to the point of intellectual and academic paralysis.

I think a Harvard professor should be able to research biological differences between ethnic groups without losing his job. I think questioning multiculturalism should be possible without damaging your career or being blocked/banned from public venues. I even think Code Pink and FEMEN should be able to hold rallies, wherever and whenever they want - as long as they're willing to hear out and refute opposing arguments in a civilized manner.

Debate with facts and well-researched arguments, rather than stifling debate with accusations of racism, sexism, Islamophobia, anti-Semitism, etc. If it's an ideology worthy of adoption by society at large, it should be able to withstand this scrutiny.

Messages In This Thread