rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Filed for divorce, starting over at age 35

Filed for divorce, starting over at age 35

Quote: (01-27-2015 03:44 PM)The Father Wrote:  

Quote: (01-27-2015 03:39 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

No there is shame he was a member here and knew the routine. His actions are the primary reason why bitches act like they do. He's not a victim. He is the perpetrator.

Hardly. Our family court laws are the primary reason women act like they do, that and affirmative action and other hand-outs that take money from men and literally GIVE it to women. I suppose if you really wanted to find a cause, you could go back to women getting the vote. THAT was the mistake from which all other mistakes proceed!

If he got married to a low N count girl that was 5 years younger, never married, never had a kid, and was family oriented with a great relationship with her parents I would feel sympathy and be more angry at the courts.

Even if the laws were entirely in favor of men she is still a horrific pick for a dating option any way you spin it. Older, divorced, kid.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread