rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Some tips for using Facebook to game/get ahead

Some tips for using Facebook to game/get ahead

Interesting topic. I think that this only works for guys who already have an active social life with lots of attractive women around who routinely tag them in photos. In which case I'd have to wonder why you even need to go this FB route if you already have these things going on.

You are also completely giving up any mystery about your life and any sense of privacy. In order for other people who are not your friends to see your page you'll have to set your privacy settings to global. That also means cyber-stalkers and future would be employers can type your name and find anything about you.

If I did something like this, I'd set up 2 profiles. One would be my real profile that only my true network of friends can see and it would be 100% locked down privacy. And the other would be my DHV profile that I would give to girls, I'd even consider using a fake name. Not that I'm even going to bother with any of this, but if I did that's how I'd likely do it.

Messages In This Thread