rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Some tips for using Facebook to game/get ahead

Some tips for using Facebook to game/get ahead

How to use Facebook to game girls-

So I know there's a lot of understandable dislike of Facebook in the manosphere, however, Ive found Facebook, when used properly, to be a huge way to get ahead in game and in life.

Here's a short, short guide/list of how to best use it.

1. Starters- when you create it, present only the information that benefits you. Consider that when listing out anything- work, location, past information, anything.

I find it beneficial to only list my college and prior employment, but never current employment. I keep my location referenced only in the best light (eg, I live in Anaheim LA, but say Orange County. I don't list my hometown, only LA)

2. Pictures. Pictures are fucking huge and a massive means of preselection. I have photos that show me well and have hundreds of likes, when a new girl adds me and sees that, my value goes up. Avoid shitty quality photos, selfies, photos with ugly girls

3. Statuses- what to share? Hint: unless it's positive, accessibly informative to a wide audience, or funny, don't post it. Try to make sure your humor will find a wide audience (example: I posted recently-

"I go to Red Lobster for dinner and naturally, crammed my face full of their delicious biscuits.

When my waiter came around I asked him for more biscuits, and some additional butter. He proceeds to inform me about how the biscuits are already buttered and that they have a lot of calories.

I asked for a waiter, not a nutritionist. Do you want your tip or not?"

-easy 100ish likes off that post). I generally take a simple event in the day, make it slightly humorous and reap the rewards. Self-depricating humor helps as well.

4. Who to have as friends? In short, basically everyone. You might not want everyone to know everything you do, but here's the key- you don't have to. Don't check in at every restaurant, don't share mundane shit. Don't post anything unless it's going to be noticed and appreciated. 

My facebook is full of my trips, concerts and cool shit I do. I leave out everything else. No one has any clue what I've ever ate for breakfast.

5. Why have a wide friendslist? Because Facebook rewards it, and will drive more traffic to your posts. You'll find more girls seeing you in suggested friends, and adding you. Traffic drives more traffic. If I get 30 likes on something, it'll show up on 30+ friends of friends newsfeeds, they get to see it and like it, the cycle builds. Facebook will put your content at the front of every friend's newsfeed if it does well in the face of a few. 

6. What to do with all the "friends"?. Well, there's a few options. I generally support ignoring girls initially after they add me, then liking their statuses/pictures (as long as theyre not too attention whorey), followed by a random message in a month if they havent messaged me first. I suggest just asking about something they do, and not about them themselves- eg: where is this picture taken? What venue is that? Is that the same guitarist that was in xy band? Where did you find that wine?

The key isnt to pull her off that message, but simply let her grow more comfortable with your contact. If a girl is a complete attention whore, immediately "unfollow" her, meaning she sees your content but you never see hers (while staying friends). Highly interested girls will generally make themselves clear and continue contacting you. 

7. I'm going to assume the reader has game, and you know what to do with an interested girl. But then what to do during/after? I generally am okay with being tagged in photos with a hot girl. Other girls suspect I get around, will stalk the shit out of her, aaaaaaand still bang me anyway. Once you've banged, I find it fine to just leave them as friends. Unless they're batshit insane, they'll retreat back to where they came and offer to be a fallback a few times a year. Out of town girls are excellent for this as well, because they know it won't work out (rationalize that theyre not really booty call, they're just girlfriends who can't be because of distance)

8. So how well have I done with it? Really, really, really, well.

I would guess I've probably hooked up with 40+ girls in the past 3 years off of Facebook intros. I've gotten multiple jobs from people I barely know who just like how I present myself on Facebook. It's been a huge asset to my life and to my game, and I suggest not writing it off. 

I'm on my phone posting this, so I know I'm leaving out a lot. Feel free to add more, ask questions.

Oh, also, fuck instagram. 

Messages In This Thread