rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to Get a Script for TRT-- For Men Over 30

How to Get a Script for TRT-- For Men Over 30

Some of you guys requested this write-up in my Cali, Colombia datasheet. I have been taking testosterone for well over 10 years. I have had many years to think about this and it’s on of the best decisions I ever made. This post is for you older guys who are considering it. Last year, I was 31 years old, and had the best year of my life. I accumulated well over 70 lays, which is not very much compared to some of you, but it was great quality. 20 of those lays were in the states, which is great numbers for where I live in Colorado. It’s January 20th today of 2015 and I’ve already hit 16 lays so far in Colombia, so I’m on track to beat my record.

This is the thing guys, when you hit 30 years old, it’s very easy to look around and see that most men your age are going down hill. They are one year away from being the fat ass in cargo shorts, Oakley sunglasses, and pair of New Balance shoes. I ask all of my lays why they enjoy sex with me and most of the have the same answer, “You make me feel safe when you hold me.” A high sex drive and great body speaks volume in the lay department. I would say that it is 50% of the reason I get most of my lays, the other 50% involves being aggressive and not being socially awkward.

This post is only for you older guys in the USA who are considering it.

Index:
1.Get tested
2.Get results
3.Finding a doctor
4.Cost
5.Traveling
6. My regiment

Before we start:

There are three things you need to know before we start. I want to explain the methods that many people use (option 1 and 2) and I want to explain the methods that you should use (option 3).

1.Many guys take testosterone illegally. Usually it is brewed in some guys kitchen with some filters, beakers, burners, and a few raws from China. After 12-15 weeks of injecting this homemade crap in their body, they wait three to four weeks and then they get their blood test when the ester has cleared their system. Their natural testosterone is shot to hell at this point and normally around 200 or so. This is why it is so easy to find bodybuilders, powerlifters who have prescriptions. I’ve known hundreds over the years who did this method when I owned my own gym in Denver. They practically drove their levels to rock bottom and got a script as a result.

2.I’ve known a few guys who did the same method as above but instead of using some dirty testosterone off the Internet, they bought testosterone legally at a pharmacy in the country they were visiting. They did the testosterone there and got their blood test after the ester cleared their system, when they returned to the states.

3.I do not recommend the first two ways so I will talk about the third way, which is using your current levels and finding a progressive doctor. I've known many people to use this method and it works.

1. Get a blood test.

A. Privatemdlabs:

To do this, navigate over to http://www.Privatemdlabs.com. Scroll down and order the Hormone Panel for Females. If you have issues with ordering something that says female on it, feel free to order the hormone panel for males but be prepared to pay three times the price. The female hormone panel will test you for the following:

-Estradiol, serum;
-Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH);
-Luteinizing Hormone (LH);
-Testosterone, Serum (Total Only);
-Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes. -Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP) (includes eGFR): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum.

*During checkout, check the box that says you are male. Do not put female here or the baseline lab ranges will be for females.*

B. Retailmenot:

Navigate here http://www.retailmenot.com/view/privatemdlabs.com or another one of those coupon sites and find the latest 15% off coupon. Now your blood test cost around 50 bucks. If you were to buy this same lab test in the hospital, it cost you well over 200 bucks.

C. Labcorp.

After you order the blood test, you will be emailed your lab requisition paper. Print it out and take it to the closest Labcorp. To find a Labcorp to get your blood drawn. Visit their website to find the closest location. https://www.labcorp.com/wps/portal/findalab

Here is a map of their locations:

[attachment=24179]

D. If you do not have a Labcorp location.

If you do not have a labcorp close to you, your other option is Lef.org .
This is a finger prick blood test but it is much more expensive and you have to send it in the mail. It takes a while to receive the results.

http://www.lef.org/vitamins-supplements/...Blood-Test

2. Getting the results.

You will be receiving the lab results in your email the next morning. You results will look something like this:

[attachment=24180]

This is sent from Privatemdlabs. Sometimes weekends take a few more days. For me, I always have the results the next morning around 9am.

Before you go any further, compare your results to the baseline for your age. If you are above these ranges, don't bother going to the doctor, you will not get a script.

[attachment=24181]

3. Finding a doctor:

Your mission right now is to find a doctor who will write you a script. It is not to find a doctor who you plan on using for the rest of your life. Doctors understand liability, that’s why their malpractice insurance is so high. Once you have a prescription for testosterone from one doctor the other doctors will have no problem writing you the same prescription because their ass is covered. But it can be difficult for the initial doctor to write it. The key is to find that one doctor who will write it.

Option 1:

http://diversitybuilder.com/listings/index.html

Now this is the hard part to grasp, so get ready…. This website is for searching for doctors in your state who are friendly to gay people. I know it sounds stupid and alarms are going off on this forum, but listen to me and pay attention. If doctors are seeing gay patients on a regular basis, I promise there is whole lot of hormones being thrown around. If they give testosterone to a woman who wants to be a man, they will have no problem giving it to a straight male who has low levels of testosterone and wants to be in the normal range so he can feel vitality. Remember, the goal isn’t to find a doctor to manage your testosterone, it is to find a doctor who will write you a script and then leaving that doctor after 6 months and finding a very good urologist or endocrinologist to continue with your treatment for the rest of your life.

Option 2:

http://health.lef.org/InnovativeDoctors/

This is a search for an innovative doctor who beleives in vitality, staying young, etc... Don't be suprised if you see the same doctors as you found on the diversitybuilder website.

4. Cost.

Testosterone:

One 10ml vial of 200mg Testosterone Cyponate cost me $67.12 at Costco. The average prescription being written for most people is between 100mg per week to 200mg per week. If you take 100mg, the vial will last you 20 weeks. If you take 200mg, it will last you 10 weeks. That’s chump change. Being on testosterone is not expensive at all. If you go to a big pharmacy, always ask for Watson or Paddok brand.

When the doctor explains the testosterone options, find the one that is most suitable for you. I prefer injections, and do one injection per week. I would never use the cream or the gel. If the doctor recommends it, tell him you prefer the injections.

Needles:

Buying needles is legal in most states. I do not recommend buying them at the pharmacy because they overcharge tremendously, usually a quarter per needle. Go online and buy you a box of 100 count 21 gage syringes + needle combo and a box 100 count 25 gage needles. You’re going to draw the testosterone with the 21 gage needle and once it is in the chamber, you’re going to swap out the needle with a 25 gage. Don’t rely on the doctors to tell you this. You should pay around 40 bucks for all of this and have enough syringes and needles to last you for around 2 years.

5. Traveling:

I have traveled to all of Southeast Asia, Europe, Colombia, and Brazil with my testosterone and needles in my laptop bag. I have never had one problem. I have never been stopped. I have never been asked, “What’s this?” TSA says on their website to always travel with your medication and never to put it in your checked bag. Testosterone is not something that should be kept in cold temperatures because it will crash so NEVER put it in your checked bag. The box of testoterone that you get from the pharmacy will have a copy of your script on the box.

6. My regiment

I do 200mg a week of Test Cyp. I see my urologist one time a year. I pay 100 bucks out of pocket to see him. He writes me a script for 6 months, after 6 months, I can call him to get my refills. No problem.

I also get my PSA checked every year off privatemdlabs. Most urologist will also ask to see this.

I always take my lab results in to the doctor. I always wait 7 days after my injection to get my levels checked. If my levels are too high, I wait a few days and redo it. I never go to the doctor with my levels over 1000. I prefer him to my levels at 500 or so. I have never had a problem with taking my own lab results. If they question why I am bringing by lab results, I just tell them that I don't make much money and it's much cheaper for me to order them online.

Messages In This Thread