rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Americas' Spanish Language Datasheet

Americas' Spanish Language Datasheet

Quote: (02-06-2015 01:52 PM)Sidney Crosby Wrote:  

Have any of you guys studied in South America? I've been looking at an intensive course at Cristobal Colon in Quito. I know Quito is cheap and the intensive courses are only $7hr for 1 on 1 lessons but the from what I've read Ecuadorian girls are really mediocre, compared to say Colombia.

Does anyone have any better suggestions?

Americas, thanks for that torrent +1 Rep

I did about 3 weeks of intensive one-on-one in Quito. It was approx. US$7-8 an hour which is pretty cheap (not the cheapest in LA but definitely a fair price). Cost of living is also cheap there, food and accommodation is pretty baseline and they use the US dollar which is nice.

The city itself, I was a bit mixed on it. Nice little city, good Centro Historico, the more northern areas of the city were fairly nice and well maintained. Quito Spanish is fairly easy to understand and they don't speak too fast. Good base to learn Spanish. Ecuador is fairly small so it's easy to do side trips on the weekends. Pollution was brutal and this is coming from someone who lives in Mexico City. Food was pretty shitty.

Girls were okay. Averages were pretty low, but there were some decent looking chicks around. I was super busy when I was there (20 hours of Spanish lessons per week + 30 hours of work on a project I was doing at the time) so I didn't spend much time gaming at all although I did fuck a few girls with little effort. I also did not even drink one alcoholic beverage while I was there.

Rottenapple did really well there.

If I were to do another round of Spanish lessons in South America I would go to Santa Cruz, Bolivia. Good place to game girls, high gringo status, and probably some of the cheapest lessons you can find (US$5 per hour).

Messages In This Thread