rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American Girl Attempts to Be Pleasant for 40 Days

American Girl Attempts to Be Pleasant for 40 Days

"In my case, that meant that instead of trying so hard to be fascinating, I was forced to be more fascinated, to ask a lot more questions, and to listen more."

This, this is their problem. They try too hard at being interesting because all their feminine energy is dormant, all the garbage they consume through media and society ruins their internal wiring.

"Then he said, “I know you think people only love you because you’re funny, but maybe if you stopped being funny you’d see that people loved you anyway.” Which was very sincere and nice. I wanted to make a joke, but I said thank you, and then stood there feeling awkward."

She feels awkward being nice to her boyfriend and receiving genuine compliments, how messed up is that. These girls are filled to the brim with insecurities. All that feminist dogma has really done a number on them. And I'm sure what he means by funny is, trying too hard to be funny, because if you're genuinely a funny person who brings joy to people, they wouldn't put it up as a negative

She was being mindful and present for the first time in her life. She could've achieved the same state by meditating. Meditation is the key to unlock real empathy and to see our own hypocrisies. It feels great to let go of petty insecurities and petty negativity that drains your mind and body of useful energy. I'm guessing that's why she wants to keep at it and I'm sure most of the people she interacts with are being genuinely pleasant and respectful to her now that she's mindful of her negative petty behavior

Messages In This Thread