rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to always stay on top of your game?

How to always stay on top of your game?

Quote: (05-16-2011 12:00 PM)houston Wrote:  

I think its best to have game as a hobby. Enjoy other parts of life, make yourself a happy person and girls will come easier once they see this. Is this what you mean Amour?

I´m just saying we should respect the ups and downs that are presented to us, and realising that, on the long run, these "down periords" are essential for our growth, even game-wise. Embrace the "downs" as you would embrace the "ups".

Sometimes the best thing to "improve" game is simply aquiring some self-respect and not "pushing it", as CJ mentioned when he was on a bad day and didn't approach any girls, and instead observed the whole male-female interaction on the venue. Equally important is to recognize the moments where you are using "being on a bad day" as an excuse not to "push it" and get your ass out there and approach. This is the balance I am talking about, between taking it easy and striving for it.

Messages In This Thread