rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Data Sheet: Cali, Colombia

Data Sheet: Cali, Colombia

Data Sheet, Cali Colombia

9 women in 11 days.
0 Flakes
2 Virgins
1 Death Threat
2 Period fucks
2 Anal fucks
No Spanish

Wingmen : Newgame, Scotian, Habit,

Language:

I do not speak Spanish. 7 of the 9 lays did not speak English. It was easier for me to get laid if I did not speak the same language as the woman. The amount of time for the lay was anywhere from 20 minutes to 5 hours. I always had same night lays. Always.

I can usually get a kiss within the first 10 seconds of meeting them. If they turn their head and give me their cheek, I usually can break that barrier in about 5 minutes. I never stop touching them or kissing them throughout the whole date. There is no confusion on where the date is headed. I am very aggressive.

Apartment:

I rented a studio apartment. I ensured there was nowhere to sit except the bed. Also, I bought a high-powered fan that was placed directly in front of the bed. This ensured they would sit here immediately after entering my apartment. Cali is fucking hot and after they climbed up the 73 steps to get to my apartment, all they wanted to do was lay on the bed.

Nightgame:

Do not even waste your time doing night game in Cali. Getting invited into a social circle is too time consuming for me. I can give three+ bangs of Internet game for the effort people put into that. Some of the guys enjoyed it and nailed some really hot women but like I said, I was going for numbers. I always saved a lot of money.

Internet game:

Tinder is a waste of time in Cali. Use CC or Badoo. Only have pictures that demonstrate your worth. Don’t be afraid to use photoshop to remove wrinkles. Shirtless pictures are great if you have a good body. I do not care what anyone says, they have always worked for me.

Testosterone
I have been on TRT for 5+ years and I would never consider not doing it. I attributed most of my lays in South America to my physique. Blue eyes also helped in Colombia, if you do not have blue eyes, maybe you can buy contacts and tell them you do. If you are over 25, I recommend testosterone. I keep my levels at 1000. That’s pretty close to the levels of a 18 year old kid.

Lying:

Lie!! Lie about everything. Lie about your job, how many times you have been married, when your last relationship was, and what you are looking for. Don’t go to Colombia telling these women you work at Staples and came here to get laid. It’s very easy to pull off an Oncologist if you are in your 30’s, dress decent, and know how to shine your shoes and also tell them you are here for a job interview and you are looking for marriage. If you are looking for a relationship, you can be a little more genuine. I was just looking for lays. If they want to see a picture of your house, take one of the nicest house in your neighborhood and send it on whatsapp.

I also told most of these girls that I wanted them to have my children. The best pick up line is, “ I want my daughter to look just like you. “They had no problem having a unprotecting sex with me because I own 2 homes, makes 500,000 a year, and want to get married to them and have a family.

Arriving in country:

If you talk to these women before you arrive, always tell them you are arriving on different days. They want to be the first to jump you when you get off the boat. If you tell 10 women you are arriving on the 10th of the month, you are making a mistake. Make them think that they are the first women you will see. I found these women much smarter than Brazilians and much more jealous and clingy. They were also more annoying.

Tatics:

Always tell them to meet you at your apartment so you can use Google translate to talk. It worked for me 80% of the time. If she refuses, tell her to meet you outside and go for a walk to the closest bar to get a drink. When you get to this point, you need to have game. Words do not matter as much as people on here say. I don't speak much at all, even with my friends, and it has never affected my game. I immediately start touching, kissing, and rubbing her, right when I see her.

If you are having fun, it works great. They laugh their ass off. If you are getting weird stares and things seem awkward, you need help with your game or you are giving off a too serious vibe, or you’re not attractive enough. Braces and testosterone can help with the attraction.

Escalation:

When they are typing on the translator, you need to be rubbing their lower back, rubbing your hands up their spine.

After a few minutes, take your shirt off, lay down, and pull her head down on your chest. This worked every time. If she lays there, like a dead fish, you need more escalation, if she starts rubbing your chest with her hand, she already wants it.

When it comes to sex with a girl you have just met, do not focus on going straight from standing up and kissing with clothes on to fucking on the bed in 10 seconds. You have to take those tight pants and unbuckle those silly ass shoes that she can't walk in. Instead, I do this:

1. Get them naked first.

There are many ways to get them naked. Tell them you want to feel their body against yours. Offer to give them a massage. Tell them you want to cuddle. Tell them you’re a physical therapist and need to stretch out their traps or lats. It doesn’t matter. Just find a way to get them naked. Do not tell them that you are going to fuck them now. Just get them naked

Getting her to Leave:

Before you begin the date, you should have already told them that you had to meet up with your friends later. There should never be a reason for the women to stay unless you want them to. If she says you should change plans with your friends, remind her that in your culture, your word is your bond.

How to handle Flakes.

I do not deal with people who are late. To me, 5 minutes early is 5 minutes too late. On my second day there, I was meeting a girl off Tinder at 12:00, at 12:01, I was already in a bad mood. I sent her a message and asked her where she was , she said she was getting in the taxi at that moment. I told her if she came, I wouldn’t be there. She explained how she spent an hour getting ready and was getting in the taxi now. I told her I didn’t care, she should date a Colombian man instead. She called me an asshole and blocked me. No problem. After that moment, I told every proceeding date that if they were late, it wouldn’t work between us. I explained how my profession requires me to be punctual, in my culture being late is a slap in my face, and I need a woman who is reliable, not little girl who can’t get her shit together. This was no problem, every girl was on time and I had 0 flakes for the duration of my trip.

Be prepared for Crazy shit to happen.

We had a cab driver overcharge us, one of the guys I was rolling with told him that he didn't appreciate him overcharging us, the taxi driver said he was going to take us into an alley and kill us. When he pulled out his phone to take a picture, I thought he just wanted pictures with the gringos. I gave him a big smile and a peace sign. I didn’t know that picture was for the drug cartel.

I was on the bus with one girl and after drinking some sort of juice at the market, I had to make the bus stop and pull over and run and take a shit behind a building with everyone looking at me. It was embarrassing as hell. That juice destroyed my stomach for two days.

I was going for my second bang on the first day I was there. Me and Scoatian walked the whole damn city looking for a plunger. A girl was coming over in a few hours and my toilet was overflowing. There were no stores that sold plungers. We even found a plumbing store that sold toilets and parts and still no plunger. We eventually stole one from one of the guy's hostel.

I had my luggage lost for 3 days. They douches at the baggage claim in Cali drunk half a bottle of my scotch from my suitcase and put a half empty bottle back inside as a fuck you gesture.

One girl showed unannounced when another girl was in my bed.

I missed on my 10th lay by about 5 minutes. Her whole family showed up at my door to pick her up when she was naked in my bed

A comparison of Cali, Colombia and Rio de Janeiro * From my experience*

Lay Count
Cali – 9 women in 11 days
Rio - 9 women in 16 days

Body Rating:
Cali – 7/10
Rio - 10/10

Face Rating:
Cali – 9/10
Rio - 7/10

Easiness of the women:
Cali – 7/10