rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Style Questions about Glasses vs. Lasik

Style Questions about Glasses vs. Lasik

I want to get the group's take on doing Lasik to stop wearing glasses and contacts, when it comes to looks, style, and by extension, game. I usually wear contacts to go out at night and workout. I wear an expensive pair of boutique-designer glasses during the day, on nights when I want more of a hipster, "intellectual" look, or when I'm just being lazy.

How much do you guys think glasses detract from your overall impression with chicks, even if you wear non-lame, unique frames that you can't find at your average store? I've always suspected that on a deep, instinctual level, girls see glasses as a genetic defect, even if your shit is cool and stylish. It doesn't really mess with my inner game, but it's in the back of my mind as something that I could potentially improve.

What do you guys think? How many of you guys wear glasses/contacts? How many of you guys have done Lasik yourselves?

I know plenty of people that have gotten Lasik and endorse it without reservations. So this isn't really about the health aspects, which has been discussed in another thread.* I know there's a certain segment of the population that's too afraid of the side effects or risks of the surgery to ever do it, but I'm more concerned with the liabilities of wearing glasses around girls, and with weighing the costs and risks of the surgery against the potential, overall benefits.

*edit

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread